GFN is your key to accessing the Internet in a cost-effective manner. With a GFN account you will get your own email address, the ability to control the password for your email account, and access to the internet through Telnet; additional features will vary based on your plan, and your internet access time will be determined by the type of plan you select. Please click on the type of account you are interested in to learn more about the different plans available and how to sign up to become a GFN member.
Individual User Accounts (Registration Form)
To sign up for an individual account, please print off this page, circle the selected contribution plan and return the page with the registration form and a check or money order (if applicable).
For a contribution of $60.00 to $99.99 per year plus a one-time setup fee of $25.00, the user will get:
- A standard username ID account, up to 8 characters based on their name (email@example.com).
- 2 hour time limit per login session, but no login limit per day.
- For tax purposes all but $25.00 is deductible.
For a contribution of $100.00 or greater per year plus a one-time setup fee of $25.00, the user will get:
- A custom userID account based on whatever they want (firstname.lastname@example.org). Names subject to approval.
- Includes webhosting under the www.gfn.org/username with 5MB diskspace.
- 4-hour time limit login session but no limit per day.
- For tax purposes, all but $50.00 is deductible.
To sign up for an organization account, please print off this page, circle the selected contribution plan and return the page with the registration form and a check or money order.
Contribution Plan A
- $25.00 onetime setup fee plus $75.00/year
- Includes dial-up access to the Internet and one custom user ID E-mail Account based on the name of the designated user (email@example.com) or the organization (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 2-hour time limit per login session with unlimited logins/24 hours.
- Includes web hosting under www.gfn.org/organizationname with 10MB disc space. If the organization already has a webpage elsewhere, GFN will point to it.
Contribution Plan B
- $50.00 onetime setup fee plus $150.00 per year.
- Includes dial-up access to the Internet and three custom user ID E-mail Accounts based on the names of the designated users (email@example.com) or names identifiable to the organization (firstname.lastname@example.org) or using a domain name (email@example.com). Obtaining domain names and costs are the responsibility of the organization.
- Four hour time limit per login session with unlimited logins/24 hours.
- Includes web hosting under www.gfn.org/organizationname or www.gfn.org/domainname with 10MB disc space. If the organization already has a webpage elsewhere, GFN will point to it.
- Additional E-mail Accounts are available for $25.00 per year per account.
Contribution Plan C
- This plan is for organizations that have non-dialup Internet Access such as Cable, DSL, etc.
- $50.00 one time set up fee, $150.00 per year.
- No dial-up account is provided.
- Includes 20 e-mail accounts.
- Additional batches of 10 e-mail accounts for $25.00 per batch per year.
- A $5.00 service charge per account to change any e-mail address.
Available Upgrades to Organization Contribution Plans
- 10 MB of additional Web Server storage space for $10.00 per year
Give the gift of the Internet to a friend. You can contact the office for a Gift certificate or obtain an application form.